Revision Plan is a cloud based web and mobile app product that creates individual Student Revision Plans for Schools, Academies and Colleges, to help students meet or better their target grades. The Revision Plans can be downloaded as a document, or accessed within a Mobile App which gives teachers and students feedback on progress, difficulty and help
The RevisionPlan software is designed to create a structured plan for each student based on their target grades or achievement. Each set of revision is held within a project. A project could be created for:
- • All students revising for their GCSEs
- • Students revising for A levels
- • Students revising for mocks
- • Students revising towards an assessment
The RevisionPlan App provides a detailed day by day, task by task plan in the pupils' hand. The App allows pupils and their parents and carers to:
- • See the task needed to be done today and any tasks that have been missed.
- • Ask for help on a particular task at the click of a button.
- • Provide feedback on the ease or difficulty they have had with the task set. The feedback is seen by teachers to help them to plan the targeted revision lessons.
- • Check on their upcoming exam dates and times.
- • Mark a task that they would like to revisit and make notes and add photos to the task to help them.
The Revision Plan content sets out daily tasks that can be differentiated to accommodate each student's target grade and ability within a subject. This enables personalised learning providing the best opportunity for making maximum progress.
The Revision Plans are tailored for each and every student, and can be created as individual Microsoft Word or PDF documents, or accessed within the Mobile App. The functionality within the App will help the Student to manage and assess the tasks within the revision period whilst giving feedback to the teachers.