QDP’s surveys provide an easy and efficient way of gathering the vital evidence you need to showcase successes and identify areas for improvement. At QDP Services we can offer a survey system that is designed to gather feedback from multiple schools and report it both at school level and across the MAT. The surveys align with Ofsted Common Inspection Framework which together with QDP’s unique external benchmarking will support key strategic decision making within the MAT and with the individual schools.
Join the growing number of Academy Trusts that QDP have assisted to gain valuable feedback from their pupils, parent/carers, staff and Board members. Take advantage of QDP’s expertise and 25 years’ experience of running successful surveys in the education sector. QDP detailed and easy to digest reports include internal school by school benchmarking, distance travelled and our unique external benchmarking.
Let QDP Services assist with your survey projects to gain the information you need to drive forward rapid improvement across the trust and within each school. Some examples include:
- • Gather feedback from parent/ carers to capture the perceptions at the school gate and inform self-assessment and engage parent/ carers using ‘you said, we did'.
- • Gather pupil feedback for curriculum planning, evaluations of one off events and vocational/work based learning.
- • Ensure the wellbeing of all within the trust using QDP’s safeguarding and wellbeing surveys.
- • Gain staff views and opinions and allow this to inform improvement plans and performance management.
- • Feed the analysis and data from QDP’s unique reports into the MAT and the schools self-assessment.
- • Identify strengths and gaps within your management team with skills audit surveys.