Do you need an easy and efficient way of gathering vital evidence to showcase successes and identify areas for improvement?
At QDP Services we can offer a survey system that will align with Ofsted inspections and support
key strategic decision making within your schools.
Join the growing number of Academy Trusts that QDP have assisted to gain valuable feedback from their pupils, parent/carers, staff and Board members. Take advantage of QDP’s expertise and over 20 years’ experience of running successful surveys in the education sector. QDP reports include internal benchmarking, distance travelled and unique external benchmarking.
Let QDP Services assist with your survey projects to gain the information you need to drive forward rapid school improvement. Some examples include:
- • Gather data for curriculum planning, evaluations from one off events and other forms of pupil feedback, including vocational/work based learning
- • Gain staff views and opinions and allow this to inform improvement actions plans and performance management
- • Feed the analysis and data from QDP’s unique reports into your self-assessment
- • Gather feedback from parent/carers to inform ‘you said, we did’
- • Identify strengths and gaps within your Board with a skills audit survey
An annual fee allows your schools to run unlimited online surveys with a paper option available at a small extra cost for those who are harder to reach. We offer fantastic discounts for Multi Academy Trusts where several schools join together. We can also offer additional benchmarking reports between the Trust Schools for no additional cost.